Remember the FUN you once had riding your bike?
You Are Invited To Come Ride The Roads With The
KINGSPORT BICYCLE ASSOCIATION
We just need one thing from you... JOIN us for some rides so we'll know YOU'RE interested.
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL:
For just a token membership fee, you'll not only get to meet a great bunch of friends,
- Do you ride now, but are getting tired of the same old routes?
- Don't know where to ride or have anyone to ride with?
- Do you like to ride, but just got out of the habit?
- Would you like to ride, but are intimidated by traffic?
- We're not racers! You're ready to roll if you can average at least a 12 mph.
- The KBA is a 40 year-old Social & Road Touring Bicycle club for Adults.
- Try some new routes : we ride all over our region!
- Get into a regular habit of riding to get and stay in shape, and have fun doing it!
- We have rides for Saturday morning breakfast and Sunday afternoon year-round- and Tuesday / Thursday evening rides during daylight savings time.
- It's Dark out? We NOW are having weekday NITE rides, weather permitting, including the Tweetsie (+ more) and the Kingsport Greenbelt (+more).
- You'll find us out riding our traditional routes and checking new ones. Our website ride schedule lets you know when and where our next ride departs.
- We're your new riding buddies from all over the Tri-Cities Region!
but seasoned riders who are willing to share our secrets for riding fun.
But, before you join, come try out some rides and see if we fit for FREE !
239-4406 . . . e-mail kbaqr at yahoo.com . . .
or better yet, check out our
web site at http://kba.tripod.com
or our Facebook page